Diversity in Business: Amplifying Women's Voices
Join Mason Educational Consulting Services for an exciting event at Dozy Coffee & Bakery in Roswell, GA, USA. They are bringing together inspiring women from various industries to discuss the importance of diversity in business. From insightful panel discussions to networking opportunities, this event is a celebration of diversity, leadership, and the incredible legacies being built by minority women entrepreneurs. Don't miss out on this opportunity to network, learn, and be inspired by their stories. Come and be a part of this empowering event!
- When: Saturday, October 21, 2023 | 5:30 - 7:30 pm
- Location: Dozy Coffee and Bakery - 610-20 W Crossville Rd Suite 200, Roswell, GA 30075
- Joy Stokes - Owner of The Stoke'ry Bakery
- Tiphanie Higgins - Owner of Access Therapy Solutions
- June Erskine - President of The Linda and Douglas Foundation (this is a non profit organization)
Learn more about the organizer or register at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/diversity-in-business-amplifying-womens-voices-tickets-730456544187?aff=ebdssbdestsearch