Georgia Small Business Rock Stars 2023 Nominations
Nominations are open for the 2023 Georgia Small Business Rock Star Awards! The Georgia Department of Community & Economic Development (GDcED) is calling on businesses and statewide economic partners to help them in the search for the 2023 Small Business Rock Stars. Nominations for 2023 will close on October 31st.
The nomination form [cognitoforms.com] has been streamlined to allow for multiple entries on one form.
The nomination criteria is as follows:
- Georgia corporation or LLC
- In business for a minimum of three (3) years
- Must not be a franchise
- Must operate in a commercial facility
- Have more than two (2) full-time employees and less than 100 full-time employees; and
- Have less than $30,000,000 in annual revenues
- Is making a positive impact in the local community
Check out the 2022 Small Business Rock Stars [georgia.org] to learn more about the qualities GDcED look for in its award winners.