The Power of a Moment
"Let's capture this moment in our culture - like a firefly in a jar. Then let's use it to illuminate around the world, from right here in Atlanta."
- Kornelius Bankston, Founder & CEO, TechPlug
We all have a role in growing Georgia, and it’s up to us to make each moment count. As individuals, we experience many moments in our lives that have an impact beyond ourselves.
In the Power of a Moment series, Georgia Power Community & Economic Development, captured some of those moments to explore what it means to be Atlantans. Collaborating with the business community, culture influencers, and beyond - the guests discuss how they intend to capture this moment in time. A time when Atlanta is an emerging leader at the intersection of arts, entertainment, and business growth.
Featured in this episode:
- Kornelius Bankston, Managing Partner at techPLUG
- Alphonzo Cross, Founder of Quintessential
- Jamal Halepota, Senior Commercial Executive at Microsoft
- Twanna Harris, Founder of Tribal Good and VP Brand, Content & Strategic Initiatives for Atlanta Beltline
Hear their stories and be inspired to make your mark on Georgia at this moment.